2009-01-20

2009

Today was a good day! Good contact with friends and neighbours, good health, nice girlfriend coming here tonight ;-)

Health
December 24th 2008 I was struck with vertigo caused by Neuritis Vestibularis (pdf in Dutch). I felt really really dizzy for about six hours, then the pills started working. I needed the pills every day for about a week. The dizziness is almost gone...but my balance still sucks.

Oh, and those Agyrax pills make you sleep all day AND all night! Scary...

Girlfriend
December 30th I was seduced by a very nice and good looking girl.

Blender
I bought a blender yesterday!!!! The SEB performa. Good choice!

Goal
It seems like I found a real goal. Make a good book... it still needs a lot of work, but it should be "good enough" by the end of 2009.

1 comment:

Mira said...

Sounds like good news :)