2007-04-21

online dating

Gisteren twee mailtjes gekregen:

"Hello! I put my ad to the agency cause I want to have serious relationship. I have chosen you after searching a lot. I liked you greatly so I decided to write you. I write through the Internet agency that is why my letter will be a short one.
I am 28. My name is Elena. I live in Russia. I am young but wise already to make a man happy and make the house cozy and comfortable. I have never been married before and I think
this is the right moment to do it. I have chosen you cause I liked your picture and the story you told about yourself. I think the true love comes with time and what is really important in the relationship is the trust and understanding. I hope you will reply and i will send you my picture at once. Please write straight to the address:"


en

"Hello.
I dream to find the love and to create family.
I think, that you also think of it.
Here my electronic box superdevka@XXXXXXX.ru
I with impatience wait for your letter."


Zijn er nu echt mensen stom genoeg om hier in te trappen ?

Als ge dan toch online wil daten ( of gewoon mensen leren kennen), dan lijkt Rendez-vous mij de beste keuze.

No comments: